Mercedes G63 and Cadillac Escalade ESV 4WD both have excellent features and both are popular among car enthusiasts.
If you’re wondering which one to choose, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ve listed down specifications for both cars which should help you decide.
Mercedes G 63
Inside the G63 you’ll find a futuristic dashboard with a dual 12” screen and an infotainment system. The motor, drive train, and suspension has also been upgraded compared to the previous model.
- Color: White
- Doors: 4
- Passenger capacity: 5
- Horsepower: 577 hp @ 6000 rpm
- Acceleration: 0-60 mph in 4.5 seconds
- Headroom (rear): 40.5 inch
- Shoulder room (rear): 57.4 inch
- Legroom (rear): 39.5 inch
- Headroom (front): 41.9 inch
- Shoulder room (front): 57.8 inch
- Legroom (front): 38.7 inch
- Fuel capacity: 26.4 gal
- Engine: Handcrafted AMG 4.0L V8 bit turbo
- Torque: 627 Ib-ft
- Top Speed: 137 mph
Mercedes G63 has all the specifications and features you’ll need for a short trip or a long drive. If you’re looking to rent one, you can get it here. It’s affordable as prices start at $399.
Cadillac Escalade ESV 4 WD
Cadillac Escalade ESV 4 WD is another car you can’t go wrong with. The 2019 model features an infotainment system—complete with a WiFi hotspot and Apple CarPlay. So, if you get bored while driving, you can put on your favorite music. The interior has been carefully furnished while keeping in view the needs and comfort of drivers and passengers. You’ll find a heated steering wheel, leather seats, a back-up camera, rain-sensing wipers, and much more. It also features dual zone climate control.
- Color: Stain Steel Metallic
- Door: 4
- Passenger Capacity: 8
- Horsepower: 420 HP @ 5600 RPM
- Head room (front): 39.7 inch
- Shoulder room (front): 64.9 inch
- Leg room (front): 60.9 inch
- Hip Room (front): 60.9 inch
- head room (rear): 39.1 inch
- Shoulder room (rear): 64.4 inch
- Leg room (rear): 39.7 inch
- Hip room (rear): 60.2 inch
- Fuel Capacity: 31 gallons
- Engine Type: Gas V8
- Torque: 460 @ 4100
The Cadillac Escalade ESV 4 WD is a good choice if you’re travelling with friends or family. You can travel longer distances without getting tired as the leather seats add comfort to your journey. With good horsepower, you can also cover longer distances more quickly. You can rent out the car here. The starting cost is just $499 for 4 hours. Add in another $100, and you can rent the car for an entire 24 hours!